TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REVIEWED: MARCH 2020
This is the entire Agreement between:
The Realistic Trader Ltd a company registered in England under registration number 08743645 (“RT”)
You as per the details supplied in Your registration submission (“You” or “Your”)
The training is provided by Siam Kidd (“Siam”)
This document has the following headings and content. RT recommends you read through the whole document.
THE RT COMMUNITY
If you like what you see in the FREE Trading Test Drive trial and wish to become a full RT community member, You do so by Agreeing to these Terms and Conditions as You are entering into a contract with The Realistic Trader Ltd and in doing so You are agreeing to make:
- A one-off membership payment of £4800 OR 12 payments of £500, which is a 12 month contracted payment plan.
In return You will receive:
- Full access to all the videos in our Portal
- Access to RT Events
- 12 months of Support Package (RT community FB Group + Constant Updates)
- 12 months of access to the RT Telegram Group of Siam’s Trading Alerts
- 12 months of access to the RT Bot and Trading Log
- Induction call to assist with setting up the RT Bot and guiding you through all the benefits that comes with joining the community
NOTE: By signing up to the RT Community, You have expressly agreed to RT providing You with the digital content immediately. On accessing such content within 14 days (this includes access to the Facebook group and Telegram group) You will have waived Your right to cancel the contract under regulation 29(1) of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. This is because there have been numerous incidents of competitors and others ripping and passing off our content.
MEMBERSHIP AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
After Your 12 months period You agree that Your membership will continue month-to-month until terminated.
We may offer several membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties. Some plans may have differing conditions, limitations or free periods, these will be disclosed to You at the time of sign up or in other communications available to You.
Your encrypted payment details stored on Your personal record will be used for this recurring payment. Upon renewal You will continue to receive:
- Membership of the RT Community Facebook group
- Access to the RT Telegram Group of Siam’s Trading Alerts
- Access to RT events
- Access to the RT Trading Bot
- Access to the RT Training Log
If RT are unable to take payment for any reason during the term of this Agreement, You agree to provide RT with an alternative payment method. RT has the right to revoke access to the courses, community and its membership benefits until such time payment is made.
This is a personal membership for the named subscriber only. Subscribers are not permitted to ‘club together’ to purchase one membership. You should not share Your log-in details with any other person.
The content of the Video Courses, the RT FB Group, the Telegram Group and also content given at events is for Your personal use only, and should not be copied, duplicated or otherwise shared without the prior permission of RT.
Please note, RT may vary the price of membership from time to time upon giving one months’ written notice to members.
Monthly rolling subscription (no contract):
In the event of a failed monthly subscription payment You will receive 4 emails over the course of 7 days alerting you to pending suspension from all RT Groups and in some cases the courses too. These are opportunities for You to amend Your payment details to continue with Your RT membership. Should You not take the opportunity to submit new payment details within 7 days Your access to the community will be revoked until such a time when new payment details are supplied to RT.
If You have not given notice of Your new payment details within two weeks after the initial failed payment and You wish to continue with Your membership You will not be entitled to any discounted membership that You may have previously been on, regardless of length of subscription. Your membership will then restart at the current public price.
Should You wish to pause / suspend Your membership You may do so by emailing the team at [email protected]. Any pause / suspension will mean that any length of service or other discount previously applied will no longer be applied once Your membership is restarted. Your membership will then restart at the current public price.
In the event of a failed monthly subscription payment You will receive 4 emails over the course of 14 days alerting you to the failed payment. These are opportunities for You to amend Your payment details to continue with Your RT membership. Should You not take the opportunity to submit new payment details within 14 days, we will then attempt to contact you by phone and send you further e-mails over another 14 days.
If You have not given notice of Your new payment details within four weeks after the initial failed payment your details will automatically be passed onto a third-party Debt Collector company. If this happens, any further communication will be through the Debt Collector company. If the Debt Collector company cannot claim money owed, then your access to all services The Realistic Trader provides will be revoked and we will take the case to court.
As your access to the course and the community remains during the first four weeks and time with the Debt Collector Company, any payments received will be back dated to when the first payment failed, therefore your monthly payment date will always remain the same. If the case is passed over to the Debt Collector company you are also liable for any costs or interest charged on any owed monies.
Monthly rolling subscription (no contract):
In the event of a failed monthly subscription payment You will receive 4 emails over the course of 14 days alerting you to the failed payment. These are opportunities for You to amend Your payment details to continue with Your RT membership. Your access to the community will be revoked at the time of the failed payment until such a time when new payment details are supplied to RT.
If You have not given notice of your new payment details within two weeks after the initial failed payment and You wish to continue with Your membership You will not be entitled to any discounted membership that You may have previously been on, regardless of the length of the subscription. Your membership will then restart at the current public price.
Should You wish to pause / suspend Your membership You may do so by emailing the team at [email protected]. Any pause / suspension will mean that any length of service or other discount previously applied will no longer be applied once Your membership is restarted. Your membership will then restart at the current public price and you will be subject to entering a 12-month contract.
RT shall supply to You with:
- Full access to the Ultimate Trading Video Course
- Access to all RT Events
- 12 months of Support Package (RT FB Group + regular content and updates)
- 12 months of access to the RT Telegram Group of Alerts
- 12 months access to the RT Trading Bot
- 12 months access to the RT Trading Log
Any online training RT supplies to You under this Agreement shall be supplied as per the description. RT shall also supply to You the products associated with the community to the extent required for You to participate in the programme for which You are enrolled under this Agreement. RT warrant that any products RT supply to You under this Agreement shall be of satisfactory quality.
ATTENDANCE AT EVENTS
When RT runs membership events, members will be emailed an invitation and posts will be put in the Facebook group.
You will be required to book Your place in advance and to secure Your place by paying a £30 refundable deposit. In the event You do not attend, or if You cancel within seven days of the event, then Your deposit will not be refunded. If You do attend the event or cancel more than 7 days before the event then Your deposit will be refunded to You, by Your original means of payment, within three working days of the event.
Events are for current members only, should Your membership not be live at the time of the event then You will not be eligible to attend. Entitlement to attend events will not be rolled over should You not attend during Your membership period.
You are not permitted to record, or distribute, the content of any RT events.
Please note that event dates are only for guide and are subject to change. Tickets will only be available to reserve once event dates and venue details have been confirmed.
MEMBERSHIP OF FACEBOOK AND TELEGRAM GROUPS
The Facebook and Telegram groups are intended to be a friendly community of Siam’s students. RT hope You enjoy being part of our community; learn lots of useful stuff and have fun. RT like the group to be laid back and friendly however, to ensure the group is positive there are a few rules:
- Please respect the community RT have created. Please respect Siam, and other members of the group.
- Please do not post anything that is unlawful, fraudulent, abusive, derogatory, libellous, deceptive, or defamatory statements or attacks that will or are likely to harm, harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person, or organisation.
- Please do not recommend competitors within the group or use the group to advertise other groups.
- Please do not share the content of the groups, or permit others to access the content.
- Please do not allow anyone else to have access to the group or provide Your log in details to anybody else.
- Please to do not copy or otherwise use pictures, photographs, text or videos from the group without the permission of RT.
- No selling, no affiliate links or sending people to outside links other than credible news sources. NO personal blogs or data capture or canvassing other members of this group. Posts like this will be instantly deleted.
- Please do not send or upload any material that contains viruses, or any other harmful programs or similar code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Please note that all posts and comments can be seen by all other members of the group.
- Please adhere to the Facebook terms which can be found here: https://en-gb.facebook.com/policies/.
- RT hereby expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the group.
The groups are monitored by Siam and the RT team, and any posts or comments that are in breach of the above rules may be deleted and if appropriate, reported to Facebook. Posting content that falls into any of the above categories may result in Your removal from the group.
Please note, opinions expressed by members of the group are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the view of RT.
If You have any concerns about any post or comment in the groups, please contact RT with details of Your concerns and RT will investigate and get back to You.
We send Your log in details and invoices to the email address that You sign up with. RT recommends that You add our email address to Your safe senders list to avoid missing contact from RT.
The main training content will be provided and recorded by Siam, however, additional content may be provided by approved Mentor’s within the community. These mentors have been trained by Siam and will be an additional point of contact for members. Members are encouraged to use the mentors.
NOTICE OF THE RIGHT TO CANCEL
After the initial 12 payments of £500 You may notify Us in writing that You wish to cancel the ongoing monthly subscription by sending notice by e-mail to [email protected] (“Cancellation Notice”). You must give a minimum of one month’s notice of Your intention to cancel Your membership. A Cancellation Notice shall be deemed to be served by You on the date an e-mail is sent to RT by You (evidenced by the date and time of the email received). Upon receipt of a Cancellation Notice from You, RT will cancel Your membership, which will take effect one calendar month following receipt of the Cancellation Notice.
- Nothing in this Agreement excludes or limits liability for (a) fraud; (b) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (c) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law subject to the foregoing;
- Subject to the above, RT’s entire liability to You (including without limitation any liability for the acts and omissions of employees, agents or subcontractors) in respect of any breach of obligations arising under or in connection with this Agreement, (whether in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty, restitution, or otherwise) in respect of all and any loss or damage howsoever caused is limited to 100% of the total amount paid or payable by You to RT under this Agreement within the 12 months preceding the date on which the claim first arose;
- RT shall have no liability for any indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses that You may suffer; and
- RT shall have no liability for any (a) loss (whether actual or anticipated); (b) loss of business; (c) loss of reputation; (d) loss of revenue; (e) loss of anticipated savings; (f) loss of opportunity; or (g) loss of goodwill suffered or claimed to be suffered by You arising from or otherwise in connection with this Agreement, whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or not, or RT, its employees, agents or subcontractors were advised of the possibility of You incurring such losses.
- This Agreement and RT participation agreements and release forms (as signed by You from time to time) constitute the whole agreement and understanding between RT and You and supersede any prior understanding, communications, representations (except for fraudulent misrepresentations and misrepresentations as to a fundamental matter), undertakings and agreements (whether written, verbal or otherwise) between RT and You relating to the subject matter of the Agreement. You acknowledge that You have not entered into this Agreement based on representation that is not expressly incorporated into this agreement.
- The Laws of England and Wales govern this Agreement and You agree to submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- Should any part of this agreement be determined by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement will be unaffected and as such remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement may not be varied except with the approval of RT.
- Except to the extent otherwise stated in this Agreement all Terms and Conditions and warranties implied by statute, common law, or otherwise that are excludable are excluded from the Agreement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You and RT agree that the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 does not apply to this Agreement.
RT have a fantastic Customer Service team, who are available from 10am – 6pm Monday to Friday to answer any queries You may have. Please contact RT via email or via the Live Chat on the website in the first instance, and RT will do their very best to answer Your query. Their aim is to respond to all queries within 48 hours.
RT hope that You are very happy with Your membership and enjoy being part of our community however, if You are not entirely happy please contact us and let us know by sending an email to [email protected]. RT will aim to get back to You within 2 working days.
BREACH OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If these terms and conditions are breached by You, RT may:
- Bring Your membership to an immediate end.
- Remove You from the FB and Telegram groups.
- Withdraw Your invitation to events.
- Withdraw Your access to the Video Course.
- Withdraw Your access to the RT Trading Bot
- Withdraw Your access to the RT Trading Log
In the event of breach of these Terms and Conditions, RT will not refund any fees already paid.