TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE REALISTIC TRADER LTD TERMS AND CONDITIONS ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAMME.
You’ll instantly receive your log-in details to our ‘Portal’. This is our private membership site which is packed full of videos, documents and everything you need along your new trading journey with us.
So now you’re all logged in, you need to make your steady way through the first introduction videos of the Online Courses. This is a comprehensive video course filmed in Siam’s kitchen by a professional film crew. There’s well over 10 hours worth of videos to go through and it’s essential that you do not skip any of these videos.
By Agreeing to these Terms and Conditions You are entering into a 3-month contract with The Realistic Trader Ltd and in doing so agreeing to make:
– 3 payments of £125 + VAT for 3 months access to the online community + The Crypto Video Course
After this 3-month period You agree that The Realistic Trader may continue to take a payment of £125/m for access to the community automatically until such time that You communicate your desire to cancel your Membership with Us by giving Us 30 days’ prior written notice.
NOTICE OF THE RIGHT TO CANCEL
You may notify Us in writing within 14 calendar days from the date of signing this Agreement (Your ‘Cooling off period’) that You wish to cancel the Agreement by either delivering such notice to a member of staff; sending a notice by Royal Mail (in both cases to the address above) or by sending a notice by electronic mail (to [email protected]) (hereinafter Your “Cancellation Notice”). A Cancellation Notice shall be deemed to be served by You either on the date of it’s hand delivery to Us (to be handed to a member of staff in person and evidenced by a written receipt obtained from that member of staff); or two days following posting via Royal Mail (evidenced by a written proof of postage obtainable by You from the Post Office on posting); or the date an electronic mail is sent to Us by You (evidenced by the date and time of the email We receive). You are responsible for ensuring that any Cancellation Notice is given within the 14 day timescale in order for it to be valid. By enrolling on this training programme You are agreeing that We may perform parts of this Agreement prior to the expiry of the Cooling Off Period, including, but not limited to providing You with log in details for the course that you have enrolled for by entering this Agreement. Upon receipt of a Cancellation Notice from You We will refund to You the total amount you have paid to Us pursuant to this Agreement as at the date of the Cancellation Notice less the value of any products You have received from Us pursuant to this Agreement and also the cancellation admin charge set out below. To the extent that You have received any products from Us prior to the date of Your Cancellation Notice You will be required to pay Us for the full value of any products You have received from Us as at the date of your Cancellation Notice (in the case of a package purchased, the value You will be required to pay will be the list price rather than any event special or package price).
If a refund is due from Us to You we will process it within 10 business days (being any day other than (i) a Saturday, (ii) a Sunday or (iii) a day when the clearing banks are not physically open for business (hereinafter a “Business Day”).
If You cancel, there is a 5% admin charge.
We shall supply to You the training programme for which You have enrolled under this Agreement. Any online training We supply to You under this Agreement shall be supplied with reasonable care and skill. We shall also supply to You the products associated with the training programme to the extent required for You to participate in the programme for which You are enrolled under this Agreement. We warrant that any products We supply to You under this Agreement shall be of satisfactory quality.
PAYMENT FOR ENROLMENTS
You must pay any remaining balance pursuant to this Agreement in accordance with Your agreed payment schedule under this Agreement. A valid credit or debit card must be supplied to Us by You upon entering this Agreement to guarantee Your adherence to any agreed payment schedule and You agree to Us charging the same for any fees due to Us by You pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. In the event of expiry of your card for any reason throughout the term of this Agreement, You agree to provide Us with an alternative payment card details for the above stated purposes.
We will comply with the relevant Data Protection Laws in storing and processing information You provide to us (for example Your name, email address, telephone number, address and mobile number). By signing this Agreement You agree that We can (i) process Your personal information for the purposes of this Agreement, and (ii) use Your personal information to send out newsletters, publications, and other information about Us, Our websites, Our products or services, or Our events to You. If You would prefer not to receive such information please inform Us of this by sending an email to [email protected] or by writing to Us at Our address which appears on page 1 of this Agreement.
1. Nothing in this Agreement excludes or limits liability for (1) fraud; (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (iii) any breach of the obligations implied by Section 12 Sales of Goods Act 1979, or Section 2 Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; or (iv) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law subject to the foregoing;
2. Subject to the above, Our entire liability to You (including without limitation any liability for the acts and omissions of Our employees, agents or subcontractors) in respect of any breach of Our obligations arising under or in connection with this Agreement, (whether in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty, restitution, or otherwise) in respect of all and any loss or damage howsoever caused is limited to 100% of the total amount paid or payable by You to Us under this Agreement within the 12 month’s preceding the date on which the claim first arose;
3. We shall have no liability for any indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses that You may suffer; and
4. We shall have no liability for any a) loss (whether actual or anticipated); b) loss of business; c) loss of reputation; d) loss of revenue; e) loss of anticipated savings; f) loss of opportunity; or g) loss of goodwill suffered or claimed to be suffered by You arising from or otherwise in connection with this Agreement, whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or not, or We, Our employees, agents or subcontractors were advised of the possibility of You incurring such losses.
1. This Agreement and Our participation agreements and release forms (as signed by You from time to time) constitute the whole agreement and understanding between You and Us and supersede any prior understanding, communications, representations (except for fraudulent misrepresentations and misrepresentations as to a fundamental matter), undertakings and agreements (whether written, verbal or otherwise) between You and Us relating to the subject matter of the Agreement. You acknowledge that You have not entered into this Agreement based on representation that is not expressly incorporated into this agreement.
2. The Laws of England and Wales govern this Agreement and You agree to submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
3. Should any part of this agreement be determined by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement will be unaffected and as such remain in full force and effect.
4. This Agreement may not be varied except with the approval of Our Directors.
5. Except to the extent otherwise stated in this Agreement all Terms and Conditions and warranties implied by statue, common law, or otherwise that are excludable are excluded from the Agreement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. You and We hereby agree to exclude the application of the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 from this Agreement.